Prior to and during Regular Rehearsals
● Check email and social media regularly for updates and announcements.
● Due to limited space, only ONE parent/guardian is allowed to accompany their dancer to rehearsal.
● Take care of the studio space and clean up after yourself before you leave.
● Parents are required to accompany their dancer for the duration of their scene’s tech rehearsal on Tuesday, Dec 5
A production of this size would not be the same without the help and cooperation of our wonderful parents!
Dress Rehearsals (Dec 6-7) and Performances (Dec 8-10)
● Dancers will be dropped off at the backstage doors by the loading dock (west side of the building off of 11th ave).
● Parents are only allowed backstage during their volunteer times.
● ALL cast members need to be signed in and out on dress rehearsals and performances, regardless of age.
● Parents (or other designated adults) must sign up for and work 2 time slots per dancer.
● Job Sign-ups will be done via Sign-Up Genius - the link will be sent out via email on October 15.
● Dress Rehearsal Days - ending times are estimates and may be earlier or later due to rehearsal needs
o Wednesday, Dec 6, 6:00pm-10:00pm
o Thursday, Dec 7, 5:30pm-10:00pm
● Performance Days - All dancers stay for the entire performance, ending times are estimates
o Friday and Saturday, Dec 8-9, 6:30pm-10:15pm
o Sunday, Dec 10, 1:00pm-5:30pm